Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Image Collage

This was a very interesting assignment to do and I enjoyed learning about how to use PhotoShop.  This is a good program to know how to use because it can be very useful in everyday life as well as in the classroom. Because I learned how to use PhotoShop in class I was able to make a collage for one of my friends. This collage was more of a prank as my friend actually left his computer at my house overnight. I ended up taking pictures on his photobooth of myself and two of my other friends and added other pictures I found on the internet in PhotoShop and made the collage the desktop picture. He was surprised when he opened his computer the next day and found the wonderful collage.

I would like to use my knowledge and skills about PhotoShop in the classroom to make interesting posters or visuals related to each lesson. This will make visuals interesting for the students as the posters would be completely original and attention grasping. I can also see myself using this in everyday life because I love to take pictures and being able to edit them and make them look professional would be fun.

I found the PhotoShop program to be somewhat confusing to use. There were far too many options to use in editing pictures and I found myself only using a few of the options because I didn't know how to use any others. 

I also found flickr frustrating because I was not able to log into it and upload my picture. So because I could not upload my picture in flickr I will upload it here:






In this picture the background was from a calendar picture that I scanned onto the computer. The golden retriever is from a picture that I took and saved from my Facebook page. The lion cub is from a picture that I got from the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment