Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dreamweaver

This week in class we learned how to use Dreamweaver to make websites. The Dreamweaver program was relatively easy to use for me only because I have used the program for another class. If this had been my first time using Dreamweaver I think it would have been much harder. I don't think I would use Dreamweaver in the future to make a personal or school website because of how expensive the program is. If I were to make a website I would use a layout from the internet to make it easier and more aesthetically pleasing. One thing I didn't really like about Dreamweaver is that in order to make the website look really nice and aesthetically pleasing you would have to have had background knowledge of how to use the program. Without such knowledge I feel like the things you can with a website do are somewhat limited. Overall I do not foresee myself using the Dreamweaver program again but it was interesting to explore how to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment